Call SAINT at 970-223-8604 and select option 1 for Fort Collins, or option 2 for Loveland. The Scheduler will verify eligibility and answer questions. When the first ride is scheduled, the scheduler will complete the over-the-phone registration.
Eligibility for SAINT
For those who cannot drive remaining independent is a struggle. SAINT can make that struggle a little easier.
Those eligible to ride with SAINT are:
- 60 years old or older OR
- 18-59 years old and have a disability that prevents driving (statement from a medical provider is required)
- Ambulatory – SAINT is not able to help people who require wheelchairs or scooters; riders must be able to transfer into and out of vehicles with minimal assistance
- Residents of SAINT’s Fort Collins or Loveland service areas
How it Works
SAINT provides door-to-door transportation to eligible people. Rides are given by volunteers who use their own cars to help their neighbors. SAINT drivers are on the road Monday – Friday from 8:15 am until 4 pm. SAINT Schedulers are available to take your calls Monday – Friday from 8 am until 12:00 pm. SAINT provides transportation in Fort Collins and Loveland, Colorado. (See maps) We are not able to provide transportation between the cities or to outlying areas.
- Call SAINT at 970-223-8604, option 1 for Fort Collins, option 2 for Loveland
- The scheduler will verify eligibility and answer questions
- When the first ride is scheduled, the scheduler will complete over-the-phone registration
- All rides are scheduled over the phone
- Rides are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Rides may be scheduled for any purpose – such as medical (except post-anesthesia), shopping, recreation, education, work, volunteering, social
- SAINT requires a minimum of three business days advance notice to schedule rides; rides may be scheduled up to two months in advance
- Schedulers are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 12 pm
- Watch for the car with the SAINT sign
- Join the driver at the car
- Enjoy the ride
- Watch for the return ride at the pre-scheduled time
- Again, enjoy the ride
- There is no charge to ride with SAINT
- If you would like to make a voluntary donation, ask your driver for an envelope and mail your contribution to SAINT – or donate online here
- Drivers cannot accept gratuities
Per federal and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) orders, SAINT requires all drivers and riders to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while driving or riding with SAINT.
Is SAINT the right service to help you with your transportation needs? Call 970-223-8604 to verify eligibility and schedule your first ride.
Contact Us To Ride, Drive, or Give
SAINT’s mission is to help seniors and people with disabilities maintain their independence and self-sufficiency by providing connections to the community through personalized, door-to-door transportation.